Clearance Item No Warranty
SMOKTech ZMAX COLORMAX
The ZMAX takes vaping to the next level. This is really a variable power mod because you have the option of adjusting either your voltage or your power (watts). The ZMAX adjusts from 3.0 to 6.0 Volts in 0.1 volt increments or 3.0 to 15 Watts in 0.5 Watt increments.
Maximum output of 4 Amps Blue LED Dimensions: 4-7/8"L x 7/8"D
The ZMAX can read your output voltage, battery voltage and cartomizer / atomizer resistance. This APV does it all.
In addition, the ZMAX has a native eGo style connector that allows you to use both 510 and Joye eGo cartomizers, atomizers and tanks without adapters. The ZMAX does not have outside eGo threads but typical eGo style parts fit flush down into the recess that is around the ZMAX connector. 510 Tanks and other similar 510 items will screw in and be almost flush with the top.
The ZMAX fits a flat top 18650 with the maximum dimension of 66mm x 18mm. The ZMAX should only be used with IMR LiMn batteries. This device is not compatible with protected batteries.
All adjustments and settings are made with the push button switch. This includes a setting to turn your ZMax off for safe travel in your pocket, bag or purse.
The ZMax includes an instruction manual in English.
1. Uu- Voltage up: Increase voltage or wattage output
2. Ud- Voltage down: Decrease voltage or wattage output
3. So- Standby On/Off: Lock or unlock the device to prevent accidental discharge when stored in pocket or purse
4. Uc- Battery voltage check: Display the remaining charge/voltage on the battery (fully charged battery reads 4.1v-4.2v)
5. Ds- Display change: Set the LCD to display the information you would like to see when the device is in use.
6. Lo- LCD on/off - Turn the LCD screen on or off while in use
- dR - Resistance of attached cartomizer or atomizer
- do - Current voltage or wattage output
- du - Battery voltage (remaining charge)
7. Up- Switch to variable volts or variable watts output
- Po- Constant power operation (Variable Wattage)
- Uo- Constant voltage operation (Variable Voltage)
8. NR (New in Revision 2) - Switch between RMS or MEAN output mode
- RnS- RMS output mode (New in Rev. 2)
- NEA- MEAN output mode (Standard in Rev. 1)
LOR---Lower resistance indication; If the resistance is below 1.2ohm,the display will show "Low Load". LOU---Lower voltage indication. If the battery voltage is below, the display will show "Low Voltage". WSC---Short circuit indication. If cartomizer/atomizer output port short-circuit, the display will show "Warning Short Circuit". Low Battery Indicator --- When the battery gets low the red lighted pushbutton will slowly flash indicating that your battery is low.
The ZMAX will not include a Warranty. Clearance item.
NOTE:Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
NettMix will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.